Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Day 4

It's officially the first day of fall. Yes, the leaves are changing their colors. From shiny green to red, yellow, orange. The trees look resplendent. But dear summers you will be missed. It will be a long wait before we meet again. The night get longer and the days shorter. So, my sleep time increases.

It's been a long tiring day. Too much of adventure in a single day. The cloudy day started and kept rushing with work pouring from all sides. My dinner is getting ready while I jot these lines. The kitchen is smelling aromatic with the spices and the veggies. My rice cooker is doing its job and saving my time. My feet look quite sore tacitly asking me to call it a day. Well, happiness of the day would all the assigned tasks have been completed. I am ready to take another day tomorrow. Oh yes, tomorrow is Friday. I will work with extra enthusiasm. Till we meet again, be happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment