Monday, May 6, 2019

Tiffin Tales 101

Hola...

I hope you all are doing amidst all the weather conditions. It's been pouring here and last week it was quite damp. The sun visited us on the weekend but I think the rains have been directed for this week too.

The rains made me super lazy to do anything or go out. The dark clouds seemed heavy on the hearts too. Keeping oneself happy and occupied at the same time in this weather is challenging.

The only stimulant I find these weather is reading and watching Netflix. I try to absorb myself to escape from the antagonism of life. Life can at times burden us with so many emotions. I get overwhelmed with both happiness and sorrow at times that I need to carve out space to equalize them in my mind and heart. Often I find myself ruminating about the past but hastily come back to present world. The escapades are my way of finding the lost happiness in memories and the times gone by. The present is always a struggle mixed with anxiety about the future. This cloudy morning started with a wish to see my children growing up. I want them to grow but not at neck break speed. I want them to learn and explore but without ignoring me. My customized wishes cannot be actualized but again I realized that I am thinking too much about the future.

Okay, I thing I am getting a bit philosophical here. This morning I made chickpea rice for lunch box. The snack box had strawberries, some apple slices and a small piece of muffin.

I will continue a bit exploring on my escapades and perhaps will try to share if I can play with the words. As of now my oven is beeping and I need to rush. I will share my cake with you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment