Friday, April 26, 2019

Tiffin Tales 100

Hola...

Yay, its my 100th post today...Well, the journey of jotting down started a few years back, but down the line I lost a bit of momentum due lack of time. My babies took out every bit of my energy and time and I found it a bit hard to write. Now that they are mobile and willing to do some of their tasks I get 'some' time to come back to this love of mine.

So today I will be just focussing on my writing journey. With years I have made lots of memories along with experiences. We all like to cherish good memories and avoid remembering the ugly ones but in a subtle way they teach us lessons which we remember them in a way. Everything happens for a reason, they say but lets cherish the present moments so that I have lots to share in my coming years.

Talking about memories I can say about this week. A sweet little girl I met in the park a couple of days ago. The child was around 5 years of age and had the most gorgeous eyes. Even though I met her for the first time, I didn't feel like. She seemed to be too friendly and her mother confessed that she isn't friendly with everyone. She seems to have known me and the hugs she gave were pure love. I played with her for quite some time and she was reluctant to go. So i continued to play for some more time. The only sad part of this story is that the family was leaving the state over the weekend. I felt a tad sad. How I wish I had taken a couple of pictures with her with her mom's permission. I couldn't visit the park after that due to weather conditions but I somehow missed that pretty girl. Every child is adorable but somehow her smile stuck with me. I wish she grows up to be a good human being and be always blessed. This was my special memory of this week.

As it's my century post tonight I am planning to make a nice dessert. I still have to decide but I will share with you all. You all will be in my thoughts though.

Enjoy your weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment