Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tiffin Tales 99

Hola...

I am still shaking with the news thats going all over the world. So many innocent people have lost their lives at prayer place, something I am still trying to come to terms. In the past one week , the world changed so much.

We were looking forward to the Easter weekend break due to various reasons. We were waiting to meet one of our old friend after a few years and hence we were excited. We were invited for actually two celebrations and the kids were elated. But the news of Sunday morning changed so many feelings and my emotions since then have been quite tumultuous.

We all love our festivals and festive time and such a tragedy is beyond our imagination. We ourselves have put questions on humanity and have stooped so low. The innocent people who were completely unaware of such a catastrophe shakes up my entire faith. The ones who survived do not know whether they will ever be able to lead a completely normal life. The barrenness of their minds and heart will only crave for death.

Until Saturday I was enjoying my friends visit and the weather. Sunday morning bartered my heart. My heart and thoughts go out for those innocent people who are perhaps till numb with pain. May the time heal your wounds with love. My prayers are with you all..

I am still upset and hence skipping today discussing about lunch box. I hope and pray you all lead a healthy life surrounded by love...

No comments:

Post a Comment