Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tiffin Tales 96

Holaaaaa...


I cannot contain my happiness because its a sunny day too. The warm rays and some gentle breeze is firing up everyone's spirits. Spring is here or should i say summer is almost here. This morning as i moved the curtains, I felt the first rays of sun hugged me to wish me good morning. Sunny days are mood lifters for sure. All through out the day I worked so much without an iota of dilatoriness.

I do not have any story or emotions to share today. All I can say or rather I want to soak up all the sun and spread sunshine wherever I go. A good weather is such a mood uplifter I must say. The past few weeks have been so full of heaviness and faineance that I strongly needed this dosage of sun shine. A light breakfast, tons of work, playtime with the kids at the park and tired feet. It's time to hit the bed with saying some words of gratitude for the wonderful time.

This morning I made mixed rice with vegetables and some paneer slices. I drizzled with some butter and he has happy to carry it. The snack box had some fruit slices, yoghurt and a small piece of wafer. I hope you all enjoy your present state  and if not hang in there for the dark winter nights do not stay for ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment