Monday, April 8, 2019

Tiffin Tales 95

Hola...

Friends, how are you all doing? Spring or summer, I am sure a new weather has slowly stepped in bringing a change in our attires and moods. I went in to a small hiatus from blogging and now I am back. The weather change hit me quite badly and I was quite affected. It took me a couple of days to be the real me and then I had to fight the germs for my children too.  The poor ones were knocked down too and as a mother I was fighting their germs and constantly soothing their abysmal moods.

When the germs left the spring vacation came. The clocks changed and we started to get more of daylight. It seemed as if we woke up from a deep winter slumber to welcome the spring sun. The break was appreciated by all. Children woke up later than the usual mornings and evenings were spent at the parks. Its still the season to wear the hoodies and light sweaters yet this weather is always delectable. During the break we went in and around our area and explored some new places and cuisine.

The break has certainly stimulated and reinvigorated us and now I am looking forward to the summer break. This morning its been a nice spring morning with the sun shining warmly and my children smiling to make my day brighter. My S wanted to have some chicken rice for his lunch and I made it. He usually eats less and making in lesser quantities is an art which I  have learnt over the years. I have numerous episodes of making in large quantities and forcefully having it myself. I still do go over board at times but the measurements are now better registered. His snack had a few apple slices and some strawberries and a small pack of yoghurt.

I hope to be more regular now and catch you all soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment