Thursday, July 2, 2020

Tiffin Tales 122

Hola...

I am visiting this space after a gap and feel like the world has changed a lot. Everyday surviving is getting more and more challenging and keeping a healthy mental health is getting all the more brute. I know barely anyone reads my lines but writing here makes me feel like standing in front of an open window. We can see and feel a lot of emotions standing in front a window but at the end it makes us feel fresh and more open to our thoughts. 

With so much going around I feel my mind has been cluttered and standing or sitting next to a window seems to be stress buster for me these days. I want to write about so many things but feel not to write about any negativities of our present world. On some days I find myself overpowered by emotions that I speak less on those days. The weather, the world affairs everything seem so very difficult to comprehend.

I am not one of those whose writings or posts or any photos garner any attention. Still I write, post my updates not to bring any big change in this world but help myself. I find writing or posting pictures therapeutic. A few words creates so much impact. These day I am randomly reading blogs of people. People write about so many incidents, thoughts and ideas leaving me alarmed as to whether my words make any sense at all. But then we all are different with different levels of perceptions. 

Over the past few weeks we together have watched or so to say binge watched, tried new recipes and tried to laugh a bit more. Laughing is one of life's blessings and in the current scenario we are too stressed for that. In my home we try to crack a joke or remember any funny incident from past which brings smile or makes us laugh. Apart from lightening the environment it adds well to the family time.

I have no idea where this virus is driving us but each day I pray for more positivity and immunity. Lol! We need both of them in equal proportions now. Its's a hot day here today and we are so happy. Nothing we do but go for walks, run till I can. I am a bad runner by the way. Once home exhausted have dinner and pray. Pray for a better tomorrow, pray for freedom and pray that we are never deprived of basic necessities. Are you praying too? Let me know incase you go through these lines...Stay safe and stay positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment