Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Tiffin Tales 80

Hola...

How is everyone doing? I hope you all are working towards your New Year resolutions and making new ones. As the days and months pass by we to an extent bend those resolutions as per our schedules and other responsibilities.

Talking about my resolutions it was only to keep my pitch level lower while i raise my kids. My pitch levels have increased unreasonably high over the years. My children have somehow made their maxim of their lives that as long as mom doesn't scream they will not listen. From simple things of life from brushing teeth to completing science project this Mom has to talk loudly to drum each word in their ears.

So this year I have made this resolution to help myself and my neighbors who for sure will hopefully thank me towards the end of year.

This morning also started with me yelling at everything and everyone because we all got late . So we all had to rush and brush to get ready and catch the bus. The weather was less windy though. In a rush rush I made broccoli and bean rice with some chopped carrots cooked in chicken stock. I was skeptical but it tasted good though. His snack box had apples a few berries and yoghurt.

I have tons of things to do today but hope  to catch you all soon. I hope you all make everything on time and enjoy the winter season...

No comments:

Post a Comment