Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tiffin Tales 77

Hola...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019... This is the first post of the year and I certainly want to start on a positive note. I hope you all a have terrific year with love, success and positivity. The last year was bit of a ride for us but glad that we sailed through it. There were quite a few tides but glad those didn't wash us away. We held on to each other and we will continue to do the same.

They say it takes a village to raise a family but i still haven't made it to that village yet but the journey to that village is quite a tumultuous one for sure. The holiday season gave us a nice break in the winters. There was some morning silence compared to the usual meltdown mornings. The kids woke lazily and there breakfasts were simple. The lunch time saw some hustles and of course they took some nice afternoon naps. Evenings were relaxed and there was no bedtime anxieties. There were lots of story times and books which was quite comforting.

This morning the schools re opened and I am sure lot of kids like my S had some tough time to leave the bed early. My S wished if the holidays could on for some more days and secretly I wished the same. The holidays meant lots of cooking and eating at home and of course tons of groceries. In one of my trips I picked a bottle of schezwan sauce and this morning it made its debut for lunch box. I made some schezwan rice with vegetables. I had some patty which i crumbled and added to the rice. The rice had some nice aroma and I hope my S will enjoy his lunch. He is still in holiday mood and this rice is his current favorite. His snack box had some fruits and a small sweet, which again is from the holiday season and a small pack of yoghurt.

It rained hard yesterday but the sun is up today but I guess for a couple of hours. On that positive sunshine lets start this year and my tales too. Hopefully i can stir up some more exciting tiffin and my stories to go along.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment