Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Last Post....2018

Hola...

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. The day was filled with lots of love, good food and company. In my last post I discussed about gifts so I hope you all received whatever you secretly wished for.

The holiday season continues and so the euphoria will continue till the New Year. There is some exultation in the air or in our hearts and we all want to enjoy around this time of the year. When we were young our schools used to closed around this time with our annual exams being over. The new academic year would start in mid January  and we would love this time. This time was popular for picnic and family functions. The winters in my native is still sweet. There was some joy basking in the winter sun and peeling the oranges and sharing amongst all. As much as we dread winters here, people in my native wait for winters. The soft sun rays is something people wait patiently. The day breaks with fog and the sun slowly shows up. As a kid we used to dread taking bath and our mothers of course never gave up. Sweet memories.

The schools are closed now and hence there isn't any routine that's followed presently. The cupcakes are eaten at breakfast while lunch could be just a spoon of rice with some sautéed vegetables or a slice of chicken. The situation is relatable to many homes I know hence its 'normal'.

I do not think I will be able to jot any more blogs in this year but then I would take the opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy New and a prosperous New Year. May the new year bring lots of goodness and happiness in your lives. Stay blessed and stay happy

No comments:

Post a Comment