Thursday, December 13, 2018

Tiffin Tales 71

Hola..

How is your Thursday moving? It's a nice sunny day here and the temperatures are sweethearts today. It's a splendid day to go out for a quick walk or perhaps a little running. Well, if not all then why not some shopping though? I know, great minds think alike you see.

My shopping list as of today is nothing fancy. My list is kinda boring at least to me. I have to get from snacks to tissue rolls to floor cleaner and what not. Ironically all these cannot be grabbed at one store. So i will have to hop from one store to another. I might change my plan though. The weather looks so enticing that i might forget my list and settle down with a nice warm sundae or a tantalizing moist piece of cake though. Guilty right?

So many plans, you see. For starters i think i will have to clean this hugely messed up play area of my house. The play area looks no better than a junkyard. The wheels of the cars and trains are missing. The aircraft is missing its wings while the fire truck doesn't know its ladders. The alphabet board is missing all its alphabets while the numbers are all unsettled. I cannot give a better picture than this.

Okay, I think i should start with my cleaning then. If I am left with some energy then i will cook some nice risotto or some cauliflower rice or i will have to settle with some some leftovers. This morning I made 'roti' with vegetable curry for lunch box and his snack box was fruits and yoghurt.

Friends, catch you later and hope you all enjoy a nice warm day...

No comments:

Post a Comment