Friday, December 14, 2018

Tiffin Tales 72

Hola...

We all have managed to come this far of the week. I mean it's Friday and how many of us excited to let our hair down and just relax. I think relaxing is reserved for some affluent section of people and rest of us are or will be trudging along.

I was so excited yesterday about the weather and boy it started to rain after a couple of hours. It somewhat washed my excitement away. The rain poured all night and this morning its dark and cloudy.

Fridays are usually longer for us and we try prepare ourselves for the weekends. The children with their activity classes occupy lions share of our times over the weekends. We try to take turns so that all of us not exhausted together but for that we prepare our weekly plan of Fridays. Now that sounds like some serious plan but trust me a little bit of planning saves quite some time and extra energy. This weekend i have to organize my mad closet which is chock a block with mittens and scarves and socks which is missing its partner. Its one pile of a mayhem that needs my immediate attention and today i have to put in extra effort to keep me stable for the coming week.


This morning I made vegetable fried rice with a small gravy curry for lunch and dinner. My S was good enough to carry in his box. His snack box was different today with a small pack of chips and a small muffin. He was so excited today.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and have ample time to take rest and energize yourselves. I will bug you all on Monday...Til then enjoy every moment of your lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment