Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Tiffin Tales 67

Hola...

It's windy Wednesday here and the winds are really strong here. There were slight snow flakes as well and in all its a cold day.

The kids have been sneezing since morning and i am anticipating more sneezing and tissues all over the house in the weekends. How predictable. The winters always challenge children's immunities and each year they grow stronger. The route to strong immunity is pretty rough though. Endless nights of blocked nose, congestion and further down to ear infections as well.

Okay, I am not scaring people who haven't been through but talking from my experiences it takes a while before the kids develop their immunities to combat these. Wonderful life cycle I guess.

As i said the children are sneezing I needed to be around them more. I had some writing work which had to be put on hold and such other works which are paused at this moment. I made a big bowl of tomato carrot soup even though husband would have wanted clear chicken soup. But i couldn't manage to go to get some chicken hence made the tomato carrot. It was equally comforting though.

Let's hope the sneezing doesn't get stretched too far or for too many days. I am so looking forward to this coming weekend. I also hope for all my friends who are reading these have a nice and comforting times. Todays lunch was 'Puri' with vegetable curry.

Hope to catch you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment