Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tiffin Tales 69

Hola...

How are you all doing? The last few days have been a bit tough for me, health wise. But the best part was my daughter's birthday. It helped me in way to feel more energized and bounce back.

We always complain about our lives and our surroundings. But when the granted for things in life are challenged we realize their weight and importance. When our bodies are up and running we tend to somewhat ignore it or assume it to be a punch bag. These days our life styles are frenetic too which sometimes takes a huge toll.

The last few days when every muscle in my body was wriggling in pain, I started to count my blessings for each healthy day. I was on soups because my body could not keep the solids. This winter is proving to be a bit harsh for all of us.

Birthdays are always special especially when it your chid's birthday. Even though I wasn't in best of my health, yet I tried in my best possible way to make her day special. The little one cannot say thank you but her smile was enough to make me feel better. Cake, balloons, some frills and decorations, my daughter cut her cake. I couldn't sing but clapped for her though.

I am still a bit weak but my S cannot go without lunch box. Slowly i woke up in the morning to make him some warm pasta in tomato sauce and some grated cheese. His snack box had grapes, some berries and a small piece of sweet.

Friends take care of your health and savor every moment of life. It never comes back. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment