Monday, December 3, 2018

Tiffin Tales 65

Hola....

Friends, I hope you all had a rocking start to the new week. This month of December brings lots of winter happiness and layers to woolens to wrap up. All about cozy moments and some cup of cheer.

The last week was a bit turbulent for me. I missed writing my post on Friday. Both my kids fell sick and were throwing up crazy. I had a tough time when both of them fell sick at the same time because both of them wanted mother's special attention and care. While the father did the other chores, I was almost glued to them all the time. But thankfully things got better towards Sunday evening and Monday started positively again. This weekend was all about cleaning, comforting and lots of hugs.

Sunday evening we had guests too, hence had to do a bit of cooking. It feels great when someone comes over and spends some time. It certainly has a rejuvenating effect on the mind and within hours the kids forgot about their health and enjoyed for some time. The weather was certainly damp but could not dampen our moods.

I am still feeling a bit tired after this weekend but this morning my S insisted the Christmas tree be taken out. So somehow my energy level has spiked up again and will open the box to set it. I am hopeful of completing the task by today, if not then certainly by tomorrow. Monday snack box had was egg fried rice with some beans and carrots. The snack box had some raspberries, slices of apples and yoghurt. Okay, so now i am off to my next assignment. I hope you all enjoy your day and more for tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment