Thursday, November 29, 2018

Tiffin Tales 64

Hola...

Happy Thursday! Excited about the weekend that starts tomorrow. okay, yes, tomorrow evening after you get back from work and slowly the weekend feeling sinks in. Well, technically Mothers do not have any weekends whatsoever.

The only noticeable changes for the weekends are the schedules where the alarm doesn't go on at devilish times. There is a different menu for the weekends and lots of birthday parties. Of course activity classes are tucked in too. When you realize you have successfully accomplished those, Monday comes smiling to you.

This morning was a bit crazier than yesterday. I have been using my rice cooker for a couple of years but it died down this morning when i was making lunch for my S. I didn't realize till it looked unusual time that it was taking. The lights of the rice cooker went off and it stopped working. I tried changing the electricity points hoping it would work but it just simply gave up. So i hurriedly had to take my trusted stove top cooker out and transfer the contents and cook it accordingly. I was planning to make fried rice with egg but i had to boil the egg and add separately to the rice with vegetables. To cheer him up i added some extra butter which was blended with herbs and cheese. I hope it gave the rice some extra flavor.

How was your Thursday? I know not many people read my line but if you, please spare a line or word or two to make me realize that some human actually does. It will certainly make me happy...Take care and enjoy because Friday is almost here...

No comments:

Post a Comment