Thursday, November 15, 2018

Tiffin Tales 54

Hola...

Happy Thursday...It's so dark and addled day here that we almost turned our lights on for the entire day. This morning it snowed for an hour so too.

Today's post is almost a rant post. I ordered some clothing items online and they were delivered too. But when i went to pick up my packages they were missing. Hell, where did they disappear? I took hours selecting the right sizes and some good colors and of course paid for those items and someone casually picks up my packages and disappears. How delirious i felt! Well, this is not the first time my packages went missing. I am so tired of running at my front door the moment i see my packages delivered status.

Dear anonymous friend, please try to understand its not an amusing thing to pick up someone else's packages. There are people like who have to brave the ice cold weather at times to go shopping. We confide in those shopping sites to deliver some 'essential' stuff at our doorsteps. Please do not make our lives more complicated. We spend our hard earned money and we do pay our taxes too. We find it pretty demeaning when our hard earned money is 'stolen' like these. Staying at home doesn't mean we have to be a constant at the door steps to figure when is the delivery truck coming. There are some sites who pay the refund but not all. Who pays for that?

Well enough for Thursday i guess. I am looking for a better Friday and a sunnier weekend if not weather wise technically. For today's lunch box i made 'poha' with peas and ground nuts an 'ghee'. His snack box was grapes, apples and a small piece of cake along with yoghurt.

I hope people get a bit more sensible enough to understand others and let them live in peace. We all do not live for ever.. Enjoy 'now'.

No comments:

Post a Comment