Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tiffin tales 57

Hola...

I think someone up there must have gone through my posts, because the sun is shining today. It's chilly outside but the sun rays makes everything look bright and shiny. The golden rays are falling on the floor and its such a joy to see bright sun on winter days.

It's the week of 'Thanksgiving' and people are looking forward to the break and some family time. With the schools closed for this week, it will be a complete mad house. The time table will take a backseat and desserts will come out for breakfast. I haven't planned anything for these few days and i am planning to let my hair down.

I am planning to keep my home look like jungle for the next few days. Let toys stay where the kids put them, battered and scattered. Lots of snuggles and warm food is what i am planning for this week. This morning there were very few children at the bus stop. A lot of kids are suffering from cold while a lot of them have flown out to be with their families to celebrate the day. When my S was about to board the bus he excitedly came running and asked me, "Mamma, what did you pack for lunch today?" I laughed and said vegetable and egg fried rice to which he smiled which was wider than mine. His snack box had apples and grapes and yoghurt.

I hope you all enjoy the day and if you are celebrating this day i wish you all have a blessed one.


No comments:

Post a Comment