Friday, November 9, 2018

Tiffin Tales 50

Hola...

It's Friday and its snowing here. Yup, its just November and a long way to go before the winter ends. I also realized that it's my 50th 'Tiffin Tale's' post. It might sound a bit cliche but i am super happy in noting down my day to day thoughts. In a few years from now my S will perhaps stop carrying his lunch box but i guess i enjoy reading these snippets of his school days.

We woke up to a fresh layer of snow which is apparently seasons first snow fall. Dressed in boots, hats and mittens we went outside to check if its thick or thin snow. Luckily it wasn't thick but good enough to get some pictures clicked though. Thankfully it isn't going to snow on this weekend though.

The week has been crazy and its going to super crazy over the weekend. The house looks like a battle field with festive clothes, scattered toys, candles, piled up and un opened letters, unwanted boxes. I think i will some super man power to organize everything and come back to life.

This morning woke up to a strange pain in my left feet. The entire day has been a bit slow and i wanted some rest after all the running. But with a toddler at home its a distant dream. With the Diwali fervor i forgot that milk containers needs replenishment, so i had to rush. Even though i am a bit exhausted yet the smiles on my children's face after they are fed properly gives me some divine level of satisfaction. As i m typing these lucid words i am helping my S with his homework while the other one is constantly trying to grab my attention.

I will try to wrap it for this week. For today's lunch box, it was just his snack box which had parathas and a cheese stick and a few pieces of pear. I hope you all enjoy your weekend amidst all the stress and running. Please pray for me too, so that my feet gets some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment