Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Tiffin Tales 53

Hola...

It's a nice Wednesday with somewhat a mix of cold and sun. The sun rays feel nice and comfy inside the house but outside the winds somehow tear you apart. The weather channel predicts chances of snow tomorrow. Sigh!

It was quite heartening to see my S doing his tasks last night. Without too many reminders he did his homework last night and helped in cleaning. I was happy and was sensing some sense of responsibility dawning upon him until he said that he was tired of eating rice or roti for dinner and wanted some egg noodles. It was a blend of emotions for me. I liked the way he asked and offered his help but i didn't want to make anything since dinner was already cooked. I conceded since he requested for it.

Sometimes moments like these makes me full of gratitude. The commixture of mischief and innocence in children we want to enjoy. Time doesn't stand still and we never stop growing. Today's moments will be tomorrow's memories. So, it's wise enough to appreciate before the tides of time washes them away.

Last night i made S his favorite egg noodles with some vegetables. This morning for his lunch box i made him 'puri' with potato curry. I hope enjoys his lunch even though the fluffy puri must have deflated by his lunch time. His snack box was fruits and a piece of oreo with yoghurt.

I hope you all enjoy  the mid week with some fun and good food. Take care of yourself because 'you' are important too...

No comments:

Post a Comment