Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Tiffin Tales 63

Hola...

Happy Wednesday and hope this day went well at your end. For us the sun did come out behind the clouds and shone on us a bit. The cold winds were a bit milder and we pray that the winters pass quickly as does the summer months.

Last night i forgot to turn my alarm on and boy, this morning i was so late. Everything seemed to running faster than me and my children added to my misery. My daughter spilled her entire glass of milk on the floor which needed immediate mopping while my S seemed to struggle with everything today. He needed help with his feeding breakfast which he complained was too handle to his zip of the jacket getting stuck to his shoe laces getting messed up. What a messy morning it was today. We somehow managed to reach the bus stop just on time.

Learning the importance of time is very important. Along with education children should be taught to respect time whosever it is. First one own's time and later some one else's too. Being punctual is something that needs to be cultivated right from childhood and i strongly believe that 'the early bird gets the worm'.

The messy morning was further aggravated by the fact that this morning i decided to pack 'puri' and 'potato curry' for his lunch box. Mixing and kneading dough takes a decent amount of time and i should have skipped it today. But my S insisted that he wanted 'puri' and i could not chop vegetables in a jiffy to make something else. His snack box had fruits and a cheese stick and his regular yoghurt.

I earnestly hope that i will never forget to set my alarms on weekdays and avoid a messy day that followed the entire day. Hope you all enjoy your day...


No comments:

Post a Comment