Friday, November 23, 2018

Tiffin Tales 60

Hola...

Today is Friday and its raining pretty much here...This week we did not crawl towards the weekend, we almost jumped at it. The reason i say so is because  we had a leisure days this week hence we happily made it towards Friday and now looking forward to a fresh new week.

Friday was almost a 'Fryday' for me. Made quite a few fried items as we somehow were craving for some given the weather outside. Well this is what holidays are all about. Indulge in some guilty food and wish no extra calories were ever added to your bodies.

With quite a decent amount of cooking i am somewhat a bit tired and will try to read something or enjoy a movie. I am planning to surf Netflix to see the recently added section. This is by far my smallest post yet i like to share it here irrespective of anyone reads or not. This blog is like telling my day to day happening to some long lost friend who is just my listener. I would like to meet some day too.

Have a blessed weekend friends. May the universe provide you with extra energy to enjoy all the beauties of life. Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment