Monday, November 19, 2018

Tiffin Tales 56

Hola...

Welcome again to another new week. The temperatures are dipping down mercilessly and we have started to bundle up. The house looks like some flea market strewn over with all the woolen hats, mittens, jackets and other winter accessories.

The divorce rate of socks who go to washer is driving me insane. Winters have just begun and my children have at least half of a dozen socks which doesn't have its companion. I wonder if my washer has some invisible hole which swallows only one from the pair.

The fun doesn't end there. Over the years my socks, gloves, hats seems to have disappeared and i am thinking of getting some professional help to figure them out. Winters are so taxing to me you see.

The weekend was snowy. Although there was no much accumulation, yet the roads looked as though from rain. This morning is cold and cloudy. The sun did appear from an hour or so but its cold enough to make any flavored ice cream outside.

Last night my children had extended play time with their father and they slept late. This morning i had request S to wake up so that he doesn't miss his bus. He asked for some butter rice with soya bean nuggets for lunch today and i made it. I hope enjoyed his lunch. His snack box was green grapes, pears and small pack of yoghurt.

Enjoy all the weather or the moments you are experiencing now. It's will change too...Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment