Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Tiffin Tales 91

Hola....

Hope you all have settled into the week since it's mid week already. If you ask me, frankly speaking I am in jitters due to various reasons. Even though our healths are slowly improving by the grace of the weather, yet other auxiliary factors are demanding too much of my mental peace.

It's just mid week and my son has lost a pair of mittens, a few toys are missing, my earrings aren't found and I left an entire packet of groceries in the store itself. It's been messy so far but certainly not unmanageable. The toys most likely ended in the trash cans and picked up by the trash trucks while we searched the house. Our search was no less than the search done by the government officials, the videos that of which we have seen. In that process we just laughed how much junk we collect over the years. The packet of grocery was the biggest loss till now. The packet had lentils and some packet of spices. I did call up the store but they couldn't help me much. While they did admit that they were was unclaimed packet, yet the process of proving my identity to claim my packet seemed a bit tedious. I had to give up thinking about my health too. The week still remains and now I wonder about the surprises that are about to follow. The children enjoyed while messing up and it's been back breaking experience for me to put things back. While we did not find what we were looking for but a few long lost treasures were rediscovered.

I cannot wait to see what the rest of the week brings on...Since my packet of grocery didn't make it to my home now I am wondering how to survive the week with low groceries. This morning I made 'aloo parartha's' for lunch box. I usually add some butter which keeps it soft and he likes it too. His snack box had a few grapes and sliced apples and yoghurt. Let me end today because I am a bit exhausted with the drama that's currently going on. More details on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment