Monday, March 11, 2019

Tiffin Tales 92

Hola...

Today, I am literally dancing because the sun is brightly shining even though the winds are accompanying him. The air outside smells spring and what better than that. The winds did not feel like a punch the moment we stepped out in the morning.

The weekend was chaotic as usual. It rained and rained on Saturday and Sunday was too cloudy and moist. We almost had an indoor weekend playing lots of carom and fighting hugely over that. Kids get restless after a while and munching seems to be the only thing that keeps the family active.

The previous week was a bit thought provoking for me to an extent. I remember discussing about a lady who I meet at my local grocery store and exchange pleasantries. This time I got to talk more and walk down her memory lane. I patiently heard her story and was quite moved. In my next post I will discuss her story and less of my anecdotes.

This happy morning I made some 'aloo paratha' with mixed vegetable for lunch box. The snack box had slices of apples and peaches and a pack of yoghurt.

I am keeping my blog too short today because I am ready to go out for my first spring walk. I will catch you all soon. Till then enjoy the day and the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment