Thursday, February 21, 2019

Tiffin Tales 86


Hola...

In my last post I discussed that I was disturbed which I still am but somehow life has its own route. It takes us the way which is preset and moves at its own pace and we mostly go with the flow. The tides of time are always heavier and finds its own way to keep moving.

Life for me is like weather. Some days are like bright happy sunny days while some rainy and gloomy and so on. The sun today shone and we went out to get some fruits and milk. I am quite a regular at a particular store where there is a certain lady. We never exchange words but always have a warm smile for each other. Today today she was kinda free and again we smiled at each other. We exchanged some pleasantries and soon we started to talk and talk. We realized we have so many things in common. Of course I was cautious enough not to waste her work time. Our discussion reached a stage where she promised that she would always keep me in her prayers. I was so elated. The best place to live is someone's heart and prayers and today my heart found a new place. When a stranger smiles that is enough to brighten any day and a conversation was soul soothing. My conversation uplifted my mood and it will always remain in my memories.

The morning started with a nice text from my friend. My son had been asking me to make pasta for dew days, so I made him add some vegetables like broccoli. Yes, he 'eats' broccoli and I am proud so far. Let's see how long his love continues. The snack box had berry special today, so packed some strawberries and blueberries along with a pack of yoghurt.

Enjoy each of day your as it comes for there will be no same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment