Friday, February 15, 2019

Tiffin Tales 85

Hola...

How are you doing? Today I will not start with weather reports but about the attacks on my country men who lost their precious lives. We are so, so sad with the news and have been praying for the martyred souls since then. This disturbing news has made think on so many levels.

I have never been political but follow any news very closely but when the news involves my countrymen my restlessness reaches another level. We all love our respective countries and the people we grow or grew up with. When some innocent souls lose their lives while serving their motherland its a different feeling altogether. Their is anger, despair, betrayal and a great sense of loss which the families feel each day and day after day. While politics will change its religion and play its own level of games, their every move costs some innocent souls. The families are torn apart while we just offer condolences, which is the least we can do.

It's been already a day since the surprise attack cost so many lives leaving so many of us baffled. The families must be wriggling in pain and grief and somewhere this pain affects us all. Some children will never see their fathers again, not even for that the last time. Wherever we are we all want people to be safe, stop the blood shed in the name of religion and politics.

The morning started with my news feed showing the news and somehow its affects the mood and the day. While I am deeply saddened yet I prayed a silent prayer for the families who lost their precious ones. It's least I could do.To give them the adequate strength to move on with their lives even though their lives will never be the same again. I barely could talk to my children this morning and did not pester them to finish their milk or breakfast. The thoughts were looming large in my head and it will take some more time to accept what happened.

I request everyone please spread some more love wherever we go because we never know what grief the person next to us might be carrying with them. Perhaps a smile or a nice word could make them feel a lil better. Lets do some random acts of kindness, who knows, someday the world might be a heaven once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment