Friday, February 22, 2019

Tiffin Tales 87

Hola...

It's another weekend and amidst all the rain and snow we moved  this far. Well, Saturday its going to rain again again...Boo, Boo..

As I discussed moods and weather are similar. To an extent I feel relationships are too. I am almost in my mid life and still cannot figure out who are the real keepers for life. Some old and trusted relations get twisted and turned in the tides of time. I am astonished how circumstances change and we react so differently. No matter how old the relations are yet there is a surprise element to it. Most of the times we are hurt and feel dejected at some of the relations but mostly its because of our expectations. We expect from almost all our the relationships around us. We receive some major blows when they do not turn out our ways.

Well actually in my family there is so much going on that I am completely perplexed. Age old relations are tangled by circumstances and there seems to be no exit. The wise men of the family say that time will detangle everything and its the beauty of time but I am scared to death that before the 'actual' time comes everything doesn't go to debris. Long silences, tight lipped conversations (if i could explain that) very formal family meetings and less warmth in the hugs. My mind is in mayhem and my heart weeps, but again time will fix, as they all are saying. I personally cannot fix much but I tried my part. A cousin of mine says that ignorance is bliss but some relations are so close to heart that its preposterous. The time seems to be crawling now...

It's Friday again folks, and you guys enjoy. For my son's lunch box I made mixed vegetable paratha with some curry and his snack box had banana and a small bag of chips. Meet you all next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment