Friday, October 26, 2018

Tiffin Tales 40

Hola...

It's Friday again and like most of us i am excited and exhausted both. Friday seems to be a hope that the next two days will be different but on the contrary the opposite happens. My S has activity classes, the refrigerator needs some refill, family wants something appealing on the table, piles of clothes and if the stars are unfavorable on the kids will have a runny nose or coughing. Hail weekend.

Well, this weekend i have promised to organize myself a bit more . I will plan my weekends going forward without the promise that my plan will be successfully completed. If so there will be a detailed post about my plan and how smoothly i could execute it.

To come to this day, it's been quite backbreaking till. I had quite a few pending task and some good driving to complement that. SO today my post will be bit short not because i am getting dramatic about Friday but because both my eyes and brain need some rest. I am completely going to ignore the state of house (which is mess) now and pretend to get some sleep. Of course i am blessed with the most caring children who will evenly make sure i do not lie down unattended for too long.

The morning started with the thoughts that a few important things need to be taken care of whereas my S was sheepishly happy because he isn't going to carry his lunch box today. Instead he would be digging in to his slice of pizza and giggle with his friends. I did pack his snack box though. I packed mixed vegetable 'paratha's' and a pack of string cheese. He insisted on a fruit bar and i happily packed it too.

Let's see how this weekend unfolds  but i hope and pray that you guys have an enjoyable and relaxing weekend. Catch you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment