Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Tiffin Tales 42

Hola...

Today's post is dedicated to my dearest S on his birthday. I am equally excited as him because it was on this a mother was also born. S and me are growing up together albeit on different parameters. A child adds a completely new meaning to our lives. While growing they discover the world while we discover the world through their eyes and from a different angle. I have always been grateful to the Almighty for my children but their birthday's are a special occasion when i say a long prayer of gratitude.

This morning we woke to the birthday message calls from our families and friends and relatives. While mostly stuck to wishing on social media, grandparents called perhaps twice or thrice. I could sense their elevated level of excitements. Let me try in my own way to express my gratitude through this humble post.


  • First of all thank you for a mother was born on this day too.
  • S taught me to relive my childhood. His naughty expressions and mischievous smile always makes me yearn to go back to my childhood. Thankfully with i get to retrospect those moments.
  • S is quite an emotional child. Post delivery i also used to get emotional at every unwanted things. I think along with him i also getting a grip of my emotions over the years.
  • S likes to make friends. He can be friends with almost with everyone. He is quite a chatterbox but with every birthday i feel he is getting close to the digital world and it worries me to an extent.
  • He is religious. He doesn't understand God but he likes to offer his prayers everyday and secretly i admire it.
  • His aim in life keeps changing every week. For example as of this week he wants to be a truck driver. The reason is truck driver gets to travel a lot and he drives on lanes where others don't not bother him much. Well, i see a point in that.
  • If there is a concept of rebirth i would like to be blessed to be your mother over and over again.
I cannot think much at this moment because i am a bit overwhelmed with work. I hope and pray that the Almighty always showers his choicest blessings on you. More details tomorrow. Today's lunch was peas pulao with boiled eggs. His snack was on his special request a packet of Lay's chips and a small yoghurt.

Take care and catch you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment