Thursday, September 20, 2018

Tiffin Tales 14

Hola...

I hope you all are enjoying the week. We are almost at the end of this week. We all need a pat on our backs because no matter how hustling and demanding the week has been, we all walked through whatever came our way. I know we all have our weekend priorities set, yet the rush will be a bit less and we all will try to organize ourselves for the following week.

It a mix of cloudy, sunny and windy day here. Just when my S dressed up in the morning for school it was cloudy and windy. I insisted him to wear a pullover looking outside the window. He obliged, but later on when we went to the bus stop it was sunny again making me feel that pullover wasn't a good idea. As the day approached the weather seemed unsettling but i earnestly hope the weekend weather be good because i promised my kids we will play outside. With the winters around the corner, outdoor playing will almost be abolished apart from snow fun. Sigh!

Before the autumn brushes by quickly i have to trim and do some work on my plants. The leaves are slowly changing colors and starting to dry up. The need some extra soil and a bit of nourishment and weekend is perhaps the best time to these work. I will try to include my children too so that they also learn to take care of plants and in that day it will be an outdoor day you see. Grins.....

There has been a demand from my S last night to give pasta for lunch, so this morning it was no brainer for me. Whisked up pasta and added some shrimps with some generous amount of mozzarella cheese. I know my S will be extra cheekily happy to open his box. His snack box was usual with fruits and yoghurt.

Tomorrow is Friday and i am looking forward to it to let my hair down and 'breathe' if not sleep. What are your plans? If you are reading please do share.

Love......

No comments:

Post a Comment