Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tiffin Tales 17

Hola....

I am much much better than yesterday and gosh what a terrible day it was.. Health is so so important and what a topsy turvy day it has been yesterday. Even my small little family was kind and considerate enough to let me rest yet, the kids need attention especially when it comes to their food. My S fed himself, put his plate in the sink and i could not have been more happier.

When growing up we read and read health is wealth. But then whenever me and my brother fell sick our parents took all extra care to make us feel better. Those were indeed breezy days. Now, the tables have turned and i am even scared thinking of the illness of the children. But whenever i fall sick my family does try to comfort me in every possible way.

This morning i woke up after  some good sleep and had catch up with all the pending works that i had  to stop yesterday. Hence the morning was a bit busy. It was raining in the evening hence driving was slow and i had to run errands to finish some work. Autumn days are here and the evenings are a bit chilly. This morning for lunch box i made fried rice with vegetables and a fried egg on top. My little S was elated and somewhere i felt gratified. The snack box had a fruit bar, some apples and a small bottle of smoothie. I was so exhausted in the evening that for dinner i checked my pantry hoping for some miracle. I saw a packet of noodles and had some chicken in my freezer and rustled up a quick chicken noodles and disappeared from the dinner table within minutes. End of another day and i hope you all enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment