Friday, September 7, 2018

Tiffin Tales 5

Hola...

Its raining even more heavier here and seems that rain is no mood to stop. Last night i said a silent prayer before bed that the rains be stop today and we see some sun. The weather has been quite somber for the past few days and was hoping for some sun for the weekends but seems like its going to be caliginous.

This morning as stated started with heavy rains and my S requesting to sleep for a few extra more minutes. These moments are something to die for me when my S lovingly asks for something as simple some more time to sleep. I wish to seal those moments but the clock gently reminds that it belongs to none and runs for everyone. How funny it sounds to me whenever i try to think about my childhood which seems like yesterday almost expedited. I think this could be one of the many reasons why i want to freeze my time with S.

Our morning discussion started with the sudden weather change and everyone sneezing abruptly. My heart beats faster when they start to sneeze. I can immediately visualize what is going to follow next. Blocked nose, watery eyes, sore throat and me making endless cups of warm soups or herbal tea. Sigh, but truth.

There are tons of work that need to be taken care of this weekend. Last weekend we went for a small hiking and plenty of walk. I will share some pictures on my next post. Perhaps the rain is making me lazy today. Whatever be the situation or weather there is something in this world who cannot interpret anything. Its our stomachs and needs a refill every few hours. Even the tiny little baby squishing for space in the mother's womb also needs food.

As its a Friday i try to keep it pretty simple on the menu. Feasting's are reserved for weekends only. This morning i packed poha with nuts and vegetables for his lunchbox and pear, cheese stick for snack. I am sure my S must have been surprised because i packed a surprise sweet from Haldiram's (famous Indian snack store). A friend came from India and gave that box. Remember I melted this morning so perhaps that was an allegory. Have a great weekend folks and more chit chats from Monday again. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment