Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tiffin Tales 2

Hola!

I am back...A series of unending stuff happened over the past 10 days somewhat pushing me away from my screen, well laptop to be precise. My laptop was unwell and it was un cooperative for most of the days. I wasn't in my pink of health, had guests at home (which was fun though) and now my toddler is crying lungs out because of common cold (yikes).

The past days were full of tales but couldn't write them down even though i regularly packed tiffin. Well, they were mostly compromise tiffin since i wasn't well. My son, okay lets address him as 'S' is both an easy and difficult child. Easy, because he doesn't want to exploit too many things (food) and difficult because he wants variety within limited options. Now every morning this poor soul has to think from different perspectives before packing his 'Tiffin'. The perspectives are as follows:

> Nutrition- Now i that i myself am a mom i have to hammer in their heads that food has to be nutritive. It doesn't matter if my S doesn't like broccoli rice or spinach soup. Frankly speaking even i would have also rolled my eyes all over the sky i were packed those stuff.

> Time- We all are trying to be super in everything that we do these days. Be it posing for a simple picture or or baking a simple cake everything has to be supremely and timely. In the morning madness, i have to take into count every minute before i make anything 'nutritive' 😉

> Modernistic- Well, the first two points adds this one and then the box is ready. The box cannot look the same everyday. With kids its all more challenging but fun.

Lunch box can help the kids fraternize with other kids as well. A little bit of creativity and under the tutelage of Google we all can accomplish our plans of packing a power packed lunch boxes. On that note todays lunch box was Soya bean rice with generous amount of vegetables. The snack box had Pear, cheese stick and yogurt.

If some mom by any chance reads it please feel free to share your stories or your menus. More for tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment